Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inspiration...

I was thinking about what inspires me during a run earlier this week.  I came to realise that someone being good at something doesn't inspire me, those that run/bike/swim faster than me don't inspire me at all.

I'm inspired by those that try harder than me.

The overweight person out jogging at 8min/k pace, red faced and self conscious - you inspire me to push as hard as you do

The older guy who can't really run but walks as fast as he can with his two walking sticks past my house every evening in every weather - you inspire me to be consistent.

Watching someone putting in a maximum effort is what inspires me; feeling someone's passion about what they're doing inspires me; positive inspires me.

Passion, there is no substitute!



No comments:

Post a Comment